With 2015 firmly behind us, many of us are starting the new year in the usual way; with a vow to get fit and healthy.
For those of you who, like me, are physically unable to exercise without some awesome tunes to keep you motivated, I thought I would tell you which 2015 tunes worked best in my Spinning® classes throughout the past year.
I spend a great deal of time planning the soundtracks to my classes, in particular group cycle (or “Spinning®”), because as a participant, I know that I work much harder if I enjoy the music.
I hope you enjoy these tunes. Please let me know your favourite workout tunes of the past year. I look forward to seeing what great new workout tracks 2016 brings us.
- Mumford and Sons – ‘The Wolf‘
- The Chemical Brothers – ‘Go‘
- Years and Years – ‘Shine‘
- Fleur East – ‘Sax‘
- Foxes – ‘Body Talk‘
- Sia – ‘Alive‘ (for hill climbs)
- Taylor Swift – ‘Bad Blood‘ (for hills)
- Bloc Party – ‘The Love Within‘
- Disclosure ft. Sam Smith – ‘Omen‘
- Major Lazer ft. Ellie Goulding – ‘Powerful‘ (for cool down)
- Ellie Goulding – ‘Love Me Like You Do‘ (for cool down)